How to Eat Naturally Anywhere, Anytime
What I love about natural eating is that absolutely anyone can do it. It doesn’t matter whether you are a 6 foot 4 inch male doing manual work all day long, or a 5 foot 4 inch woman, running your own business or something of a sedentary nature. Because the principles are the same it doesn’t matter what the situation is. You simply listen to your body so you can:
1. Eat when you are hungry
2. Eat exactly what you want
3. Stop when you are satisfied
4. Do something else after eating.
So naturally an active adult male is going to eat a larger portion size and possibly more often than a sedentary women, but they still both follow the above principles based on their 먹튀검증사이트 needs. Because natural eating is all about how we eat and not what we eat, anyone can do it as long as they are mindful. Here are some guidelines to help you over the holiday period:
1. Focus on the event, not the food. Enjoy catching up with friends, colleagues and family. Yes there will probably be food and drink everywhere you go. If you are hungry have something to eat, simply eat it mindfully so you know when to stop.
2. If food is being passed around, place some on a serviette or plate so you know how much you are having. If you finish what you have and you are still hungry, you can always get more. However if you just keep eating as it is passed round it is very easy to overeat without being aware of it.
3. Don’t eat when you are not hungry so as not to offend anyone. You can always decline politely or ask if you can take some with you or perhaps have it a bit later when you are hungry.
4. Don’t starve yourself all day so you can eat heaps when you go out. Our body hates it and you are slowing your metabolism down. Simply eat small amounts regularly as your body asks for it.
5. Similarly if you know you are going to a function where food and drink will be available and you are hungry before you go, don’t have a huge meal just as you are setting off. This means you won’t be hungry and won’t be able to join in with everyone else. Simply have a small snack to take the edge off and then you can enjoy the food available when you get there.
6. Eat exactly what you want every day, then the holidays are no different. So many of us are spending so much time eating what we should that when the holidays come around or a special function like a birthday, we are naturally going to overindulge.
7. If you are going out for the day to the beach or park etc, take plenty of food with you so you can have what you like when you are hungry. If you get over hungry or have to settle for something you don’t like, it is so easy to overeat.
I love catching up with friends and family and yes thoroughly enjoy the yummy food which I probably don’t have every day. However, I still eat in the same way. If I’m hungry I eat exactly what I feel like and when I’ve had enough I stop. The difference is it is very easy for me to stop because it doesn’t matter what I am eating and how good it tastes, when I’ve had enough that’s it. I also know I can eat exactly what I like any time and actually I’ll be hungry again in a very short time anyway.
So it’s all a matter of being mindful of what your body is telling you, being prepared and trusting yourself to make the right decisions for you at that time, no matter what is going on around you.